We are continually working to provide a safe and responsible atmosphere.
During this time, there will be:
- no children’s ministry classes
- strict cleaning and disinfecting before and after services by our cleaning team
- hand sanitizer readily available
- following of social distancing protocols - we’ll be waving and smiling from a distance instead of shaking hands!
Please feel no pressure to attend if:
- You are not feeling well
- You are in a ‘high risk’ category
- You do not feel comfortable with doing so yet
We look forward to seeing you again!
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)
“Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, even the Most High, your dwelling place, no evil shall befall you, nor shall any plague come near your dwelling.”